Sunday, January 10, 2010

Large Format Camera Lenses How Much Should I Charge For This On Craigslist?

How much should I charge for this on craigslist? - large format camera lenses

As the price of this camera equipment was for sale on craigslist?
I try, someone who can take all of my hands, probably a newcomer from photos. I'm on craigslist, I ask the question:


"Without opening 10 packs Kodak T - Max 100 Professional Film
-9 Rolls Kodak T - Max 400
- 1 open boxes, but the light of Ilford 8x10 RC Photo Paper 100 count, but probably about 80 sheets left
- 2 rolls of Ilford HP5 Plus 400 film speed, comes with the role
- 1 unopened package of feathers Spot (10 pieces)
- 1 Thermometer
- 1 2 drums steel development tank
- Developed 1 5 rolls of plastic tank (for 5 rolls of 35 mm and can be adapted to a larger size)
- 1 Manual V3800N Vivitar film camera w / Lens (new leather case, very little used) w / fabric and belt
- 1 Minolta Light Meter (used but in perfect cond)
- 1 Portfolio Prat Start with fabric w / lots of pockets and can be worn like a backpack

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I doubt that all of these areas is someone who wants, above all, all obsolete. Not used in modern times. It is better to pay a commission and the money, not selling anything.

Anonymous said...

I doubt that all of these areas is someone who wants, above all, all obsolete. Not used in modern times. It is better to pay a commission and the money, not selling anything.

Post a Comment