Sunday, January 3, 2010

External Feminine Itching What Is This Feminine Itch And How Can I Treat It?

What is this feminine itch and how can I treat it? - external feminine itching

I have very bad itching external female long - about 8 months. I did drugs yeast infection (Monistat), which helped, but the itch came back. . . . I am not sexually active, so it is not an STD and is only external itching. I often go to the gym in the morning, then have time to change before work or class - is it because I sometimes have bathed in perspiration, wear these clothes all day? I do not really talk to my doctor about it (too embarrassing!) So we can not recommend over the counter medications or treatments that help me get rid of this permanently?

1 comment:

lampuser said...

You need to go to your doctor. Believe me, they have seen shameful things that more females bite. If this bothers you, then you should have a different doctor. Speaking of embarrassing Ask your doctor may one day save their lives. I had this problem and at the end of a very common infection of the uterus. However, the problem was that I use to antibiotics, gave me a yeast infection. Are you on drugs? Sometimes it can lead to antibiotics. The answer at the top of detergent is also good.

Post a Comment