Saturday, January 30, 2010

Itchy Palm Stomach Flu I'm Feeling Itchy And Then It's Gone...?

I'm feeling itchy and then it's gone...? - itchy palm stomach flu

This happens all over, only a few places at once. First it was my stomach, then his hand, then it was my fingers, my hand, which marked the end of the feet.
I do not know what happened exactly, but I have a little fly blow like mine, then it becomes very irritating, then turns off. It is really small, so if it is red and itches, I can not say exactly where.
At this point, is at the bottom of the feet, and a peak caused.
What should I do? What exactly happened to me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like scabies.
Scabies tends to morning and evening (well run, harder than it is.) And you get in places such as hands, wrists, feet, armpits, abdomen, pubic region, behind the knees and below your ass. She reviewed by a doctor can be a scabicide prescription or you can get to the counter. Also wash all clothing and bedding in hot hot hottt.

Post a Comment