Monday, December 7, 2009

Skin Blisters More Condition_symptoms I Have These Little Red Blisters On My Skin What Are They?

I have these little red blisters on my skin what are they? - skin blisters more condition_symptoms

I have these bulbs very strange things on my skin. A hip and leg, one on my side and one on the side of my chest. They are red and white, slightly inland, where the skin is peeling. There are too drastic, but it could be ...? I do not see a doctor because it is fairly small

4 comments:

aunt m said...

seek the best medical attention, because we can not say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie Renee said...

Girlie hello if you have had chickenpox before, and the beats are just part of his body, the shingles could. Shingles can be very bad, but if it is detected early, only a little disturbing. Virus is an epidemic on the left side and there is no real reason to leave, but is related to stress and / or a weak immune system. It is not contagious, if they can not give another person, and you can not anybody.
Do not panic if you google it b / c most of the pictures and information on acute, rather than minor offenders. When I is shingles, which bore no resemblance to any of the photos I saw online and was held until my doctor told me what it was. It's a bit strange, but if / when that which is wrong, you could use a prescription antiviral Valtrex. It's a fun filled too! hahaha
Take a look at the symptoms and see if it fits your case. If so, the sooner you get an Rx, the better your chances for long not having an affair. :-)
I hope this helps!

http://www.webmd.com / skin problems and treatment / tiles / tiles-Topic review

Jarred iron abs said...

Skabio but you probally have no pictures of clear liquid comes ..... def. skabio

beez said...

It seems like a pimple, but I'm sure you already know what they are. Sorry, I could help more

Post a Comment