Sunday, December 6, 2009

Polop On Euterus Dentist Or Doctors Answer - Sore Lump On Side Of Mouth That I Keep Biting And Making Worse! Help?

Dentist or doctors answer - Sore Lump on side of mouth that I keep biting and making worse! help? - polop on euterus

Ive had a piece on the side of the mouth for ages now (it takes at least one year) on his side. First came after I bite very hard when eaten. Since then, I continue to get food (even if you try to) make sure!

I spoke with my dentist who said it was probably some Polop (not sure if the spelling).

A few days ago and bites me again now bigger and even your pain. I take a drug methotrexate can lead to inflammation of the mouth anyway, so taking folic acid.

I do not use more drugs in this result. What can I use. Rinse your mouth with salt water? I just want to get off!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I gargle with warm salt water prior to heal an injury and it helps a little. It is normal to have small pieces of tumors in the mouth, unless they have open wounds ... If the problem persists, ask your doctor easy. It's just bite irrated accidentally. Do not try to worry, he has problems. nothing ...

Good luck

Post a Comment