Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dvd Recorders With Digital Tuner And Hard Drive Refurbished What Are The Best Ways To Transfer Digital 8 Video To DVD?

What are the best ways to transfer Digital 8 Video to DVD? - dvd recorders with digital tuner and hard drive refurbished

First Motionpicturecentral.com Thanks for answering my questions and others to the camera, video-related .. Your answers really help us.Thanks! I am now trying to have transferred videos from my Sony Digital 8 before DVD.A, I tried various types of video cards and USB tuner DVD recorder (from Frys' electronic), but the pictures in the best wine w / loss of high quality, so I thought I would give this tuner cards and find another way. For now I could do, DVD W / video quality the camcorder to a DVD-R/RW recorder w / different recording speeds (slower better) =, but now I excerpt from the DVD'm at my computer so that you can edit and You can burn a modified version. I have not through all of this multistage process is certainly a lot time.So 'm asking if someone knows something more or better ways of getting video from my camera (in editable format) with minimal loss of quality. tries ex: Any1, DVD recorders, hard drive?

No comments:

Post a Comment