Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Los Nuevos Blogs De Nadine Jansen This Is So Hard! Como Renovar Un Pasaporte Cubano?

Como renovar un pasaporte cubano? - los nuevos blogs de nadine jansen this is so hard!

My passport has expired since Cuba is 3 years. Now with the new changes and regulations, to renew, because I am a Caribbean cruise next year. I live) in Florida (Miami and did not want to renew, does anyone know how? Where to go? cuanto vale renewal? and time delays in the process and get the passport?
Thank you for answers

3 comments:

Palmasys... said...

If this place 3 years ago, they have a new one for the day that you will extend your subscription estuve say (extended every two years will cost 160.00 and you get a second extension to be done first) filled to the presentation: a model, sent he two photographs and a rotation of 370.00, 370.00 SI 200.00 I, Name of the U.S. Interests Section in Cuba (Cuban Interests Section in the U.S.) in Washington, DC

Consular Office of Cuba
2630 16 St NW, Washington, DC, 20009
All of this was sent with a registration of birth or old passport ... United Nations e-mail to pre-paid Express (Price 14.00) in an envelope, which also recommend that you use Express Mail toTrack.
So patience is also received over 4 months to ... and beyond, it is difficult to call, never answer the phone, I tried several times without success ...
Below I will give you the website where you can download the form. But I doubt if you travel with a Cuban passport to enter the EU and enter the same pass, the Americas and the documentation that you have the current European Union, I mean house? I think you should for a document type that has a U.S. passport like to ask, but with white non-citizens ... I know nothing about this part know, but at least I think you answered your question.

Beardo said...

I think you should contact the Cuban interests in Washington.

The Coug said...

If you need to keep in touch with the office in Washington, is his Cuban passport costs about $ 200, which costs me.

Post a Comment