Monday, February 8, 2010

1394 To Rca Connecdtions How To Create DVD's From Recordings Made On Mini DV Palmcorder?

How to create DVD's from recordings made on Mini DV Palmcorder? - 1394 to rca connecdtions

I have a record on Palmcorder Mini DV tapes. I want to burn them on my computer DVD (or VCD). The single cable is supplied with the camera equipped with RCA connectors on the ends, to the computer. The camera is transmitted 8 minutes from the tape onto the SD card, which can then connect to the computer to burn, but I try to tape 55 minutes. Is it necessary, an IEEE 1394 digital interface to 4-pin to 4-pin have to do it digitally? Softwarde available free to do it? My team has a lot of disk space, lots of RAM, a DVD and CD burner and USB 2.0, FireWire and RCA inputs, and runs on Windows XP Media Edition. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment